Kamens (d), Uuve Kirso (b), and Toomas Tenno (a) (a) Institute of Chemistry, University of Tartu, Ravila 14a, 50411 Tartu, Estonia (b) National Institute of Chemical Physics and Biophysics, Akadeemia tee 23, 12618 Tallinn, Estonia (c) Estonian Environmental Research Centre, Marja 4d, 10617 Tallinn, Estonia (d) Department of Environmental Sciences and Engineering, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA Received 14 June 2011, revised 4 November 2011, accepted 5 November 2011, available online 20 November 2012 * Corresponding author, gary@ut.
What does EERC stand for?
EERC stands for Estonian Environmental Research Centre
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EERC
We have 36 other meanings of EERC in our Acronym Attic
- Escola de Equitação Ricardo Bonide (Portuguese: Ricardo Bonide Riding School; Brazil)
- Évaluation Environnementale Régionale de Beaufort (French: Beaufort Regional Environmental Assessment; Canada)
- Employment Equality Religion or Belief Regulations (UK)
- Earthquake Engineering Research Center (UC Berkeley, California)
- Economics Education and Research Consortium
- Educational Enrichment for Romanian Children (Massachusetts)
- Energy & Environmental Research Center (University of North Dakota)
- Energy, Environment and Resources Center (University of Tennessee, Knoxville)
- Environmental Engineering Research Centre
- Épuration Extra-Rénale Continue (French: Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy)
- Ethanol Emergency Response Coalition
- European Endurance & Racing Club (UK)
- Empresa Electrica Regional Centro Sur
- Ecological Exposure Research Division (US EPA)
- Enhanced Entity Relationship Diagram (databases)
- Erosion and Extraesophageal Reflux Disease
- Extra-Esophageal Reflux Disease
- Electronic Emitter Registry Database (DIA)
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- Efficiency and Renewable Energy Clearinghouse (US Department of Energy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MATERIALS AND METHODS Methods used in the analysis of oil products and hazardous substances in water bodies The Estonian Environmental Research Centre (EERC) is specialized in chemical analyses in the field of environmental protection.
As the Estonian Environmental Research Centre has facilities for the measurement of air pollution on site (measurement bus), it is especially necessary to acquire an overview of which parameters should be measured in the research on the corrosion of various materials.
Danish Cooperation for Environment in Eastern Europe (DANCEE) sponsored the project: "Dioxin emission from oil shale-fired power plants in Estonia" and dk-TEKNIK ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT was responsible for the measurements, which where conducted in cooperation with the Estonian Environmental Research Centre .