uk Travel Business Review - 24 September 2012 Estonian Air, an airline from Estonia, is offering a new service from London City Airport in the UK, to Tallinn, Estonia.
What does ELL stand for?
ELL stands for Estonian Air (ICAO code)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ELL
We have 40 other meanings of ELL in our Acronym Attic
- East Lansing Kart Track (Michigan)
- Edmon Low Library (Oklahoma State University)
- Education and Lifelong Learning
- Electronic Law Library
- Encyclopedia of Language and Linguistics
- English Language Learner
- English Language Learners
- Enterprise Learning Library
- Entrance Loadlock
- Equipment Line Location
- Early Literacy Learning in Arkansas
- Edmonton Law Libraries Association (Edmonton, Canada)
- Employment Labor Law Audit (human resource auditing process)
- English Language and Literacy Assessment (Australia)
- Enzyme Linked Lectin Assay
- Enzyme-Linked Lectinosorbent Assay
- English Language and Literature Association of Korea
- Eulerian-Lagrangian localized adjoint method
- Environmental Lead Laboratory Accreditation Program
- English Language Library for the Blind (Paris, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Feb 29, 2012 Estonian Air, Embraer Estonian Air orders four Embraer jets for fleet renewal.
Oct 14, 2010 Blue1, Estonian Air Blue1 in cooperation with Estonian Air will launch twice-daily Tallinn[ETH]Helsinki service Jan.
Check-in kiosks will mean shorter queues and less waiting and are now also available to passengers flying with Blue1, SAS, Aer Lingus and Estonian Air.
There was a fly-past of two helicopters from the Estonian Air Force, a Lynx helicopter from HMS Liverpool and four Tornado aircraft from 12 Squadron RAF, based at Lossiemouth.
Return flights with Estonian Air, cost from pounds 170, from Gatwick.