This reserves upgrade validates the effectiveness of WestSide's operating practices and particularly our success in rejuvenating older wells to improve Estimated Ultimate Recovery (EUR) per well, which in turn has delivered a substantial uplift in Meridian's 2P reserves.
What does EUR stand for?
EUR stands for Estimated Ultimate Recovery (Oil & Gas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EUR
We have 22 other meanings of EUR in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Upper Peninsula Transportation Authority (Michigan Department of Transportation)
- European Union Planning Team for Kosovo
- European Union Programmes Unit (Malta)
- Engineering, Utilities and Public Works Training Institute (Texas)
- Elemental Unit Quantity (cost measurment)
- End User Quarantine
- Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs (US State Department)
- Eastern Underground Railway (former transport system in Ipswich, England)
- Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- Esposizione Universale Romana (area of Rome, Italy)
- Euro (European Monetary Unit)
- European Utility Requirements (nuclear power)
- Einnahmen-Überschuss-Rechnung (German: revenue account surplus)
- European Ergonomist
- European Engineer
- European Journal of Clinical Chemistry and Biochemistry
- European Journal of Clinical Chemistry and Clinical Biochemistry
- Centre Européen d'information pour la Formation Continue et l'Education Permanente (French)
- European Relocation Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chazen says a well of this sort typically costs around $3 million and has an estimated ultimate recovery of 400,000-500,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day (boepd).
With an estimated ultimate recovery of 85,000 barrels of oil equivalent per well at a cost of $600,000, the economics of the vertical well program are exceptional, and this is starting to be recognised in our growing revenue and production numbers.
4m and an Estimated Ultimate Recovery of up to 600,000 Barrels of Oil Equivalent with 70% liquids.