All patients received physical activity counseling to exercise moderately for 30 minutes per day and dietary counseling that included a reduction of 600 kcal below estimated energy requirements (JCEM 2011;96:3067-77).
What does EER stand for?
EER stands for Estimated Energy Requirement (Calories)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EER
We have 79 other meanings of EER in our Acronym Attic
- Envelope Elimination and Restoration (power amplifiers)
- Environmental Education Research (various organizations)
- Épuration Extra Rénale (French: Extra Renal Purification)
- Equal Error Rate (biometrics)
- Equine Exertional Rhabdomyolysis (horse disease)
- Equipment Electrical Requirements
- Equipment Evaluation Report
- Escape, Evacuation and Rescue
- Espace Éolien Régional (French: Regional Area Wind)
- Espace Européen de la Recherche (French: European Research Area; EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Grilled Cheese BurgerMelt's calorie count is about half the estimated energy requirement of an active adult male.