House Bill 2277 would require motorists using the traction devices to purchase a permit, the cost of which would be determined by dividing the estimated cost of damages by the number of cars with studded tires.
What does ECOD stand for?
ECOD stands for Estimated Cost Of Damage
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ECOD
We have 18 other meanings of ECOD in our Acronym Attic
- Error Correcting Output Codes
- European Capital of Culture (EU city showcase)
- European Conference on Optical Communications
- Experimental Combat Operations Center
- Exeter Cathedral Old Choristers' Association
- Economic Community of Central African States
- East Coast One Design
- Ecumenical Church of the Divine
- Electrical Charging of Droplet
- Electronic Collect on Delivery
- Ethoxycoumarin O-Deethylase (enzyme)
- Evangelical Coalition on Drugs
- Export Control Operations Division
- Enhanced Central Office for Delay Analysis
- European Confederation of Directors Associations (Belgium)
- European Centre for Offshore Development (outsourcing consultants)
- Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment
- Energy Center of Expertise (US General Services Administration)
- Every Child on Earth, LLC (est. 2010)
- Examen Clinico Objetivo Estructurado (Spanish: Objective Structured Clinical Examination; various nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The estimated cost of damage in Chelyabinsk alone is $33m ([pounds sterling]21.
To date, an estimated cost of damages to infrastructure, agriculture and private properties has totalled approximately 7,116,388,040 pesos, equivalent to Dh636,402.
According to the AGM report, the estimated cost of damage caused by the hurricane was an estimated RO1.
The estimated cost of damages was over $5 billion and in excess of 3.
As the estimated cost of damage from floods in June and July soared towards pounds 3 billion, Flood Recovery Minister John Healey said an application had been submitted for support from the European Union Solidarity Fund (EUSF).
As the estimated cost of damage from floods in June and July soared towards pounds 3bn, Flood Recovery Minister John Healey said an application had been submitted for support from the European Union Solidarity Fund (EUSF).