The works on the project are due to start immediately with an estimated completion date in the fourth quarter of 2014, said Zeina Tabari, the chief corporate affairs officer of Drake & Scull.
What does EST COMP DT stand for?
EST COMP DT stands for Estimated Completion Date
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- European Society for Translation Studies
- Evaluation Summary Table
- Evangelical School of Theology (various locations)
- Everyone Stand Together (lyric)
- Everyone Stand Together (Machine Gun Kelly lyric)
- Evolutionary Structural Testing
- Executive Steering Committee
- Exercise Stress Test (aka treadmill test)
- Exercise Study (EU, UN)
- Expressed Sequence Tag
- Earth Science Teachers' Association (UK)
- Ecole Supérieure des Techniques Aérospatiales (Paris, France)
- École Supérieure des Techniques Avancées (Fench: High School of Advanced Technologies; Burkina Faso)
- École Supérieure des Technologies et des Affaires (French: Graduate School of Business and Technology)
- Education in Stage and Theatre Arts (UK)
- Egyptian Science and Technology Abstracts
- Electronic System for Travel Authorization (Department of Homeland Security)
- En-route Support Team Advanced
- Enemy Situation-Threat Advisor
- Energy Services and Technology Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sale or lease of a 4,200 s/f highly visible community use space on the ground floor of a 24-unit condominium project (whose estimated completion date is April 2010) at 823 Classon Avenue in Prospect Heights.
If a barrage is approved, construction is likely to start in 2014 with an estimated completion date of 2023.
The scheduler provides better visibility of estimated completion dates.
The estimated completion dates come from Sewta's five-year programme for rail improvements.