He stood alongside local MP Douglas Carswell and Anthony Jackson, Essex Police Authority chairman.
What does EPA stand for?
EPA stands for Essex Police Authority (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EPA
We have 576 other meanings of EPA in our Acronym Attic
- Environment Protection Authority
- Environmental Prediction Assessment
- Environmental Protection Act (UK)
- Environmental Protection Administration (Taiwan)
- Environmental Protection Agency (US; Denmark)
- Equal Pay Act
- Equilibrium Point Analysis
- Equity Principal Audition
- Error Performance Analysis
- Error-Prone Abbreviation
- Estimated Position Arc
- Estudiantes por la Autonomía (Spanish: Students for Autonomy)
- Établissement Public à Caractère Administratif (French: Public Institution of an Administrative Nature; corporate structure)
- Établissement Public Administratif (French: Public Administrative Establishment)
- Établissement Public d'Aménagement (French: Public Planning Establishment)
- Ethernet for Plant Automation
- Ethiopian Privatization Agency
- Ethyl Phosphonic Acid
- Euronext Paris
- Europäische Presse Agentur (European news agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Essex Police Authority said PC Dibell was "a beacon for us all" following his heroics in Clacton on Monday.
In one year, the former chairman of Essex Police Authority Committee and the South East Regional Crime Squad Committee - made 506 of 589 lay visits to police stations in Essex.