Darya said essential hypertension is a term used when no specific medical cause can be found to explain a patient's condition.
What does EHT stand for?
EHT stands for Essential Hypertension
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EHT
We have 48 other meanings of EHT in our Acronym Attic
- Electrical High Tension
- Electricals & Home Technology
- Électrolyse Haute Température (French: High Temperature Electrolysis)
- Electronics/High Tech (business sector)
- Electrothermal Hydrazine Thruster
- Elmdale House Tavern (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Emitter Homing Technology
- Employer Health Tax (Canada)
- Employment in High Tech
- Enhanced Home Technologies (Tempe, AZ)
- Ethical Hacking Test
- Euro Hockey Tour (ice hockey)
- Event Horizon Telescope (astronomy project)
- Executive Housekeeping Today
- Expert Heat Treatment (UK)
- Extended Hückel Theory
- Extendible Hash Table
- Extra High Tension (spectrometry)
- Extremely High Temperature
- East Hartford Taxpayers Association (Connecticut, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Research: The objective of this study was to test the hypothesis that consumption of cocoa may simultaneously lower blood pressure, improve endothelial dysfunction and ameliorate insulin resistance in subjects with essential hypertension.
The aim of the present study was to investigate the association between the C825T polymorphism of the G protein [beta]3 subunit and essential hypertension in Turkish population.
Essential hypertension is one of the most prevalent health problems worldwide and is known to be an important risk factor for cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases (3).
WASHINGTON -- The increased risk for essential hypertension in patients with type 2 diabetes is apparent throughout the entire lifespan, Dr.
Portal hypertension, although similar to essential hypertension, which impairs blood flow to the heart systems, affects blood flow to the liver-related systems.