The credit line will be granted to the African Investments Bank (AIB), Angola's Foment Bank, Angolan Savings and Credit Bank and Angola's Espirito Santo Bank to cover the imports from the United States, the report said citing the US Embassy in Angola.
What does ESB stand for?
ESB stands for Espirito Santo Bank (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESB
We have 191 other meanings of ESB in our Acronym Attic
- Enhanced Separate Brigade (UA Army)
- Entente Sportive Blanquefortaise (French sports club)
- Entente Sportive Bonchamp (French sports club)
- Entente Sportive Bouliste (French sports club)
- Enterprise Service Bus
- Environmental Services Branch (US EPA)
- Environmental Stewardship Branch
- Équivalent-Subvention Brut (French: Equivalent Grant Gross)
- Erdgas Südbayern GmbH (natural gas utility; Munich, Germany)
- Erste & Steiermärkische Bank (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Esterase B
- Etiology and Surveillance Branch (ASPH)
- European School of Business (Reutlingen, Germany)
- European Schools Brussels (Brussels, Belgium swim team)
- European Society of Biomechanics
- Executive Steering Board
- Exhaust Stack Blocker (non-lethal weapon)
- Expeditionary Signal Battalion (US DoD)
- External Security Bulletin (Australian Computer Emergency Response Team)
- Extra Special Bitter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Espirito Santo Bank is the 53rd largest banking organization in Florida, controlling deposits of $315 million, representing less than 1 percent of all deposits in commercial banking organizations in the state.