Iran's Esfahan Steel Company has issued tenders for USD 65 million expansions at one of its rolling mills with a deadline for bids of August 21st 2010.
What does ESCO stand for?
ESCO stands for Esfahan Steel Company (Iran)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESCO
We have 16 other meanings of ESCO in our Acronym Attic
- Everton Supporters Club Norwegian Branch
- English Setter Club of New England
- Executive Service Corps of New England
- Everton Supporters Club Northern Ireland
- European Society for Classical Natural Medicine
- European Society for Clinical Neuropharmacology
- Eastern Self-reliant Community Awakening Organization (Sri Lanka)
- Eastern Sydney Chamber Orchestra (Australia)
- Electric Steel Company, Inc.
- Energy Service Company
- Estonian Shipping Company
- Executive Secretariat Correspondence Office (US IRS)
- Educational Services Center of Cuyahoga County (Cleveland, OH)
- Enhanced Server Capacity on Demand (Fujitsu Siemens Computers)
- European Standards Committee for Oxidative DNA Damage
- Eastern States Conference on Linguistics
- Eurovision Song Contest On Line
- École Supérieure de Chimie Organique et Minérale (French: Superior School of Mineral and Organic Chemistry; est. 1957)
- Economic Issues Community
- Electricity Supply Commission (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ghazi Zoayter and the delegation will also visit Esfahan Mobarakeh Steel Company and Esfahan Steel Company.