The new resolution freezes the assets of and bans visas to those 35 people and adds one new name to the asset freeze/visa ban list: Javad Rahiqi, 56, the chief of the Esfahan Nuclear Technology Center where uranium ore is converted into the gas that is later pumped into centrifuges in Natanz to be enriched.
What does ENTC stand for?
ENTC stands for Esfahan Nuclear Technology Center (Iran)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ENTC
We have 2 other meanings of ENTC in our Acronym Attic
- Equilibrative Nucleoside Transporter 2 (protein)
- Eesti Noorte Teadlaste Akadeemia (Estonian: Estonian Academy for Young Scientists; est. 2005)
- Employment Needs Training Agency (Birmingham, UK)
- Euro Nano Trade Alliance (nanotechnology)
- European Nanotechnology Trade Alliance
- European Network for Testing of Agricultural Machines
- European Network of Theoretical Astroparticle Physics
- Extended Navy Testbed
- Ear Nose and Throat Consultants (Nevada)
- Engine Negative Torque Control
- European Net-Trainers Certificate (European Net-Trainers Association; UK)
- Excitatory Nerve Terminal Current
- Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science
- Web-enabled Naval Tactical Command Support System
- École Nationale des Techniciens de l'Equipement (French: National School of Equipment Technicians)
- European Network for Traveller Education
- Euro NATO(North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Training Engineer Centre (Munich, Germany)
- Empowering Nonprofits in Technology
- Empresa Nacional de Telecomunicaciones (Chilean telecomunications company)
- Energy Telecommunications and Electrical Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The resolution also adds one individual to the previous list of 40 Iranians subject to an asset freeze -- Javad Rahiqi who heads the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran's Esfahan Nuclear Technology Center.