In an interview with the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC), Brown said that a large Japanese factory ship, the Nisshin Maru, had repeatedly rammed Sea Shepherd ships in the Southern Ocean near Antarctica where it was trying to refuel and that a Japanese government escort vessel had directed water cannon and lobbed concussion grenades at the activists.
What does BDE stand for?
BDE stands for Escort Vessel (warship)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BDE
We have 71 other meanings of BDE in our Acronym Attic
- Bund der Energieverbraucher
- Bureau des Eleves (French university student association)
- Bureau des Etudiants (French: Office of Students)
- Bus Driver Error
- Business Data Entity
- Business Development Engineer
- Business Development Enterprise (various locations)
- Business Development Environment
- Business Development Executive
- Business Document Exchange (software)
- Brigade Team
- Bilateral Data Exchange Agreements
- Boston Day and Evening Academy (Roxbury, MA)
- Buddha Dharma Education Association (Tullera, Australia)
- Banque de Developpment des Etats de l'Afrique Centrale (Central African States Development Bank, Brazzaville, Congo)
- Bois de Boulogne (Montreal College)
- Benefit Deduction Edit Checks
- Bile Duct Epithelial Cell
- Bounded-Delay Encodable Code
- British Defence Equipment Catalogue (UK MoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Japan Coast Guard said the activists' boat entered the contiguous zone along with its four Taiwan Coast Guard escort vessels at around 11:05 a.
The Russian flotilla comprises 10 warships, plus escort vessels.
HMS Argyll, a Type 23 frigate from the UK Royal Navy, was one of the escort vessels making up the carrier battle-group.
Manila The Philippines is expected to boost its sea presence and firepower with an escort vessel in July.
The idea meant that Merchant navy vessels were fitted with a flight deck and additional accommodation and still plied their normal trade as well as acting as escort vessels to Atlantic convoys.
The latter turned sharply to port, across Ramage's bow, when released by the escort vessel.