There were six policemen of what we call escort guards which took the criminals from Bhondsi jail in the morning and came to the Rohtak court.
What does ESCGRD stand for?
ESCGRD stands for Escort Guard
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Epidemiologic Study of Cystic Fibrosis
- European Supply Chain Forum (Netherlands)
- Educational Service Center of Franklin County (Ohio)
- Early Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis (hip-joint condition)
- Expert System for Customer Facing Environments
- Eastern Specialised Commissioning Group (est. 2007; UK)
- École Supérieure de Commerce de Grenoble (French)
- École Supérieure de Commerce et de Gestion (French: School of Business and Management; Morocco)
- Engineering and Science Contract Group (Jacobs Technology; Houston, TX)
- École Supérieure de Commerce et de Gestion Française (French: French School of Business and Management)
- East Sussex County Healthcare (England, UK)
- Escola Superior d'Hoteleria de Catalunya
- Executive Service Corps of Houston (non-profit management consulting; Texas)
- Embedded Systems Consortium for Hybrid and Embedded Research
- Electrical Safety Code for Hospital Laboratory Equipment (UK Department of Health)
- East Side Community High School (New York)
- Ecole Secondaire Cochrane High School (Canada)
- École Supérieure de Commerce International (French: School of International Business)
- Emergency Services Consulting, Inc. (various locations)
- Emotional Social Competency Inventory (psychology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Mark McGivern BUNGLING security firm Reliance are building a secret force of prisoner escort guards to do the jobs of striking firefighters.
Prison officials described this week how the bleeding murdererwastakento hospitalbya posse of extreme high-risk escort guards, shackled and attached to a monitoring device in case he escaped.
Lineage and Honors Constituted 24 August 1944 in the Army of the United States as the 312th Military Police Escort Guard Section.
The situation required the establishment of POW escort guard companies and labor units.