Marines on the ground were sustaining heavy casualties and had already required several medical evacuations as well as escort air coverage.
What does EAIR stand for?
EAIR stands for Escort Air
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAIR
We have 3 other meanings of EAIR in our Acronym Attic
- Eritrean Alliance Involvement Movement
- Électricité et Automatismes Industriels de la Plaine (French: Industrial Automation and Electricity of the Plain)
- Electronic Aeronautical Information Publication (International Civil Aviation Organization; UN)
- Employer at Injury Program (Oregon)
- Enterprise Application Integration Platform
- Équipe d'Animation Inter Paroissiale (French: Inter Parish Animation Team)
- European Association for Integrative Psychotherapy (London, England, UK)
- Etiologic Agent Import Permit Program (US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Effective Annual Interest Rate
- Effluent from an Anaerobic Industrial Reactor (fish canning)
- European Association for Institutional Research (now European Higher Education Society; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- European Higher Education Society (Netherlands)
- External Affairs and Investor Relations (Enterprise Florida, Inc.)
- East Anglian Installation Systems (UK)
- Eastern Antarctic Ice Sheet
- Egyptian Antiquities Information System (Supreme Council of Antiquities)
- Enlisted Assignment Information System
- Enterprise Application Implementation Services (various businesses)
- European Academy for Islamic Studies (UK)
- European Appliance Information System (energy information resource; EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carrier Escort Air Group 41 (CVEG-41), established at NAS Sand Point, Wash.