It was clearly identify that erythropoietin and erythropoietin receptors have important role in prenatal growth and have vital role in stimulating red blood cells and again they act this vital role in product and development of vessel system.
What does EPOR stand for?
EPOR stands for Erythropoietin Receptor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EPOR
- Eastern Pennsylvania Organizing Project
- Eastgate Professional Office Park
- Education and Public Outreach Program
- Education Powers Our Planet
- Educational Program for Older Persons
- Elections, Public Opinion and Parties
- Electronic Point of Purchase
- Employment to Population Ratio (economics)
- European Polar-Orbiting Platform
- Export Promotion of Organic Products from Africa
- European Patent Office Reports
- Établissement Public Foncier de l'Ouest Rhône-Alpes (French public institution)
- Eurasian Patent Organisation
- European Patent Organisation
- Elected Public Officers Retirement System (Alaska)
- Electronic Point Of Sale
- Emergency Passenger Oxygen System
- Engineering and Project Management Oriented Support
- Entwicklungs und Projektmanagement Orientierte Spezifikationssystem (German traceability software tool)
- European Paediatric Orthopaedic Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
All five products exert their principal effect--stimulation of erythropoiesis--by binding to the erythropoietin receptor.