Measurements of transferrin receptor and erythrocyte zinc protoporphyrin IX (ZnPPIX) concentrations have been suggested as screening tools to detect iron deficiency (1,2).
What does EZP stand for?
EZP stands for Erythrocyte Zinc Protoporphyrin
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EZP
- Elevated Zero Maze
- EUMAC (European Modeling of Atmospheric Constituents) Zooming Model (wind flow)
- EZ (Easy) Mailing List Manager (computer application)
- Erythrocyte Zinc Content
- Enpresen Zuzendaritzako Nazioarteko Institutua (Basque school)
- EZ Order
- Enemy Zone of Control
- Enterprise Zone Program (sales tax incentive)
- Epoxy Zinc Phosphate (primer)
- Equine Zona Pellucida
- Exchanging Zinc Pools (nutrition)
- [not an acronym] Pre-Paid, Electronic Toll Payment Method for Toll Roads and Bridges (NY/NJ/PA/DE/MD/ME/NH)
- Elektron Zyklotron Resonanz (German: Electron Cyclotron Resonance; physics)
- Endless Zombie Rampage (game)
- Empowerment Zone and Renewal Community Employment (US IRS)
- Entwicklungs-Zentrum Röntgentechnik (German: Development Center for X-Ray Technology)
- EZ School Registration (software from SRC Solutions, Inc.)
- Easy Drill Subsurface Valve
- External Zentralized Safety Valve (oil industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Measurements of the heme precursors free erythrocyte protoporphyrin (FEP) and erythrocyte zinc protoporphyrin (ZnP) have also been used for screening purposes.
Combined use of erythrocyte zinc protoporphyrin and mean corpuscular volume in differentiation of thalassemia from iron deficiency anemia.