ANSWERS QUIZ CHALLENGE: 1 Mozart; 2 The Gloster Meteor; 3 Wilfrid Brambell; 4 New Amsterdam; 5 Errors and omissions excepted.
What does E and OE stand for?
E and OE stands for Errors and Omissions Excepted
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- London East (postcode, United Kingdom)
- New Brunswick (Canada Post designation)
- Special Delivery (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Special Electronic Installation (US Military aerospace mission designation)
- Tocopherol Acetate (vitamin)
- Total probable error
- Undenominated United States Stamp (25 cents, introduced 3 Apr 1988)
- Volt (electronics)
- Young's Modulus (of elasticity)
- Evasion And Escape
- Escherichia Coli (bacteria)
- Excellent Companion (Freemasons)
- Electrical Field
- Engineer of Metallurgy
- East Potomac Park (Washington, DC)
- Enterobacter Sakazakii (bacterium)
- Material Specification
- elimination number (sports team standing)
- Experiment number at Fermilab, BNL, or other laboratory
- Emma and Aminah (UK clothing company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All other logo and product names are the trademarks of their respective owners, errors and omissions excepted.