Colin, who lived in Old Skelmersdale for 30 years, still has family living there, including dad Ernie Ball, daughter Louise and son Colin.
What does EB stand for?
EB stands for Ernie Ball (guitar maker)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EB
We have 43 other meanings of EB in our Acronym Attic
- Enterobacteriaceae (microbiology)
- Entitlement Bitch (customer service slang)
- Entity Bean (Enterprise JavaBean)
- Environmental Benefits
- Environmental Biotechnology (various schools)
- Ephraim Brasher (colonial goldsmith and coin minter; mint mark)
- Epidermylosis Bullosa (skin condition)
- Equipment Bay
- Equipment Builder (engineering)
- Equipotential Bonding
- Error Block
- Error Burst
- Erstbezug (German: first occupancy new)
- Ethiopian Birr (currency)
- Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether (solvent)
- Ettore Bugatti (sports car pioneer)
- EuroBonus (SAS frequent flyer program)
- Eurobricks (Lego bricks fans forum)
- Europa Barbarorum (gaming modification for Rome: Total War)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The driving force and personality behind Big Poppa Smokers is president and CEO, Sterling Ball of Ernie Ball, Music Man fame.