Loos, Retired Curator of the Rare Book Room, Buffalo and Erie County Public Library 3.
What does ECPL stand for?
ECPL stands for Erie County Public Library (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECPL
We have 45 other meanings of ECPL in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Chart Precise Integrated Navigation System (Offshore Systems)
- Electronic Cheque Presentment with Image Exchange (finance software; National Cash Register Company)
- École Centrale de Pékin (French: Central School of Beijing; Beijing, China)
- Elm City Punk Knitters (New Haven, CT)
- East Chicago Public Library (East Chicago, IN)
- East Coast Pokemon League (gaming)
- Eastern Canadian Premier League (Canada)
- Endorsed Cryptographic Products List
- Energy Control and Power Lockout (safety engineering)
- Entente Cycliste Plouha Lanvollon (French cycling club)
- Esquire Cmac Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- European Conservation Practitioner's License
- European Consumer Protection Laboratory
- European Conference on Precision Livestock Farming
- Ecole Européenne de Chimie, Matériaux et Polymères (Strasbourg)
- Effective CPM (Cost Per Thousand impressions; advertising)
- Engineering and Construction Project Management (training course; ProjectPro)
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management
- Ensemble contre la Peine de Mort (French: Together against the Death Penalty)
- European Center of Pharmaceutical Medicine (Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Former clients include the Danforth Foundation, the Lilly Endowment, the City of Chicago, the Northwestern Railroad, Des Moines Public Library, and Buffalo and Erie County Public Library.