Allpro Parking for Healthcare, a division of Allpro Parking, LLC, began valet operations at Erie County Medical Center (ECMC) in August.
What does ECMC stand for?
ECMC stands for Erie County Medical Center (New York)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECMC
We have 54 other meanings of ECMC in our Acronym Attic
- Emmanuel College Mountaineering Club
- Empire City Motorcycle Club, Inc. (New York City, NY, USA)
- Encontro do Centro de Materiais Cerâmicos
- Engineering, Construction & Management Consulting Ltd.
- Enhanced Cloud Masking Code
- Enhanced Crisis Management Capability
- Enquête sur la Construction et les Mises en Chantier
- Entreprise Construction Maison Caraïbe (French: Caribbean House Construction Company)
- Episcopal Church Missionary Community
- Equus Capital Management Corporation
- Escouade de Combat en Milieu Clos
- Ethiopian Coffee Marketing Corporation
- Eunice Community Medical Center
- European Centre for Media Competence
- European Confederation of Motorcycle Clubs
- European Consortium of Management Consultants
- European Cycle Messenger Championship
- Evanston Community Media Center
- Eventos Cardíacos Mayores Combinados
- Executive Committee for Management Controls
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jorden, the trauma surgeon suspected of killing ex-girlfriend, Jacqueline Wisniewski, in a shooting earlier this week at Erie County Medical Center that rocked the Buffalo area, was found near his home on Friday morning.
of New York at Buffalo, and psychiatry and comprehensive multidisciplinary pain management, Erie County Medical Center, Buffalo) explains the role of psychiatrists and mental health practitioners in the evaluation, management, intervention, and treatment of pain.
The teenager was arrested and he was charged with two counts of disorderly conduct and also taken to Erie County Medical Center in Buffalo for a psychiatric evaluation.
For the study, researchers examined 49 nursing home residents who were admitted to the intensive care unit of Erie County Medical Center.
Collins Correctional Facility, and Erie County Medical Center, New York)
Each of the founding organizations agreed to share knowledge and the costs of development and implementation," says Deborah Cancilla, chief information officer at Erie County Medical Center Healthcare Network, one of WNY-HealtheNet's founding organizations.