1 percent up to February 2012 to reach 173,288 20-foot equivalent units (TEU) after having declined by 5.
What does EU stand for?
EU stands for Equivalent Units
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EU
We have 16 other meanings of EU in our Acronym Attic
- Emisoras Unidas (de Guatemala; radio station)
- Emmissions Unit (environmental operating permits)
- Emory University (Atlanta, Georgia)
- End User
- Endotoxin Unit
- Energy Usage
- Energy Utilization
- Engineering Unit
- Enriched Uranium
- Entropia Universe (website)
- Erholungsurlaub (German)
- Estados Unidos (Spanish: United States)
- Etats-Unis (French: United States)
- Euroopan Unioni (Finnish: European Union)
- Europäische Union (German: European Union)
- European Union
- European Union (top level domain)
- Europese Unie (Dutch: European Union)
- Eustice Australian Air Mail Catalog (philately)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5km 2 area, have an annual total cargo handling capacity of 6m 20-foot equivalent units (TEUs) and will be one of the world's deepest seaports.
Other elements would include preparing recommendations for the placement of Material Handling Equipment in the KTO and providing feedback with the theater to San Joaquin on when to switch from 40-foot Equivalent Units to 20-foot Equivalent Units during contingency operations.
Company President Harto Khusumo said last year Temas Line acquired four ships strengthening its fleet to 15 container ships with total capacity of 5,950 twenty-feet equivalent units (TEUs) Khusumo said one of the five units to be acquired this year was already delivered.