FAA also granted Boeing an equivalent level of safety finding when the manufacturer determined it could meet the standard but prove it differently from the method specified in that standard.
What does ELOS stand for?
ELOS stands for Equivalent Level of Safety
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ELOS
We have 1 other meaning of ELOS in our Acronym Attic
- English Language and Orientation Program (Louisiana State University; Baton Rouge, LA)
- Express Love App
- English Language Overseas Perspectives and Enquiries (journal; Slovenian Association for English Studies)
- Ensemble for Lyrical Operetta Productions Edmonton (Edmonton, Canada)
- Everyone's Laughing on Planet Earth
- Electro-Optical Intelligence
- Electronic Letters of Recommendation
- Enhanced Long Range Navigation (US Coast Guard)
- Eastern Lake Ontario Regional Innovation Network (bio-business organization; Kingston, Ontario, Canada)
- Electronic Line Of Sight
- Estimated Length of Stay (hospital)
- Existing Level of Service
- Extended Line Of Sight
- Enzyme-Linked Oligonucleotide Sandwich Assay
- Ellinikos Organismos Typopoiiseos (Greek Standards Organization)
- Enhanced Line of Travel (USPS)
- Electro-Optical Target Locating System
- Epic Legends of the Heirarchs: the Elemenstor Saga (gaming)
- Electrical Decontamination of Oralloy
- E-Learning Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
We were able to find an approach that showed that we have an equivalent level of safety, without being identical," explained Ferguson.