While equity risk premium associated with European stocks remains high, we believe that in the near term, it is high for a reason.
What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for Equity Risk Premium (for company valuation models)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERP
We have 316 other meanings of ERP in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Resource Program
- Environmental Restoration Plan
- Environmental Restoration Project (various organizations)
- Environmental Results Program
- Environmentally Responsible Procurement
- Epic Rap Battles (playlist)
- Equipment Reception Party
- Equipment Reception Point
- Equipment Repair Part
- Equipment Replacement Plan
- Erotic Role Play
- Error Recovery Procedure
- Estimated Resident Population (Australia)
- Estimated Retail Price
- Estrogen Receptor Protein
- Établissement Recevant du Public (French: Establishment Open to the Public)
- Ethernet Ring Protection Switching
- Euler-Rodrigues Parameter
- European Recovery Plan
- European Recovery Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 due to an additional 100 bps added to our equity risk premium which negatively impacts our DCF PT by 7.
The third reason for the cautious rating by the research firm was the high foreign shareholding in the sector, which could lead to foreign selling in case of an increase in the domestic equity risk premium.
A rise in the inflation rate can lead to an increase in equity risk premiums that could depress the equity markets.
87% (results comparison and summary will be in the conclusions) Cost of capital calculation evaluating country risk premium Using this pricing model, the cost of equity risk premium is valued based on the risk premium of corporate bonds, and the fluctuations of the share market and the return on government bonds.
The discount factor includes the equity risk premium markup over risk free rates of return.
The question of equity risk premium appropriate for Central Europe is a topic that every serious investor in the region, along with potential sellers of assets, must be pondering.