However, a number of specialist legal firms have formed an alliance known by the acronym ERSA - Equity Release Solicitors Alliance.
What does ERSA stand for?
ERSA stands for Equity Release Solicitors Alliance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERSA
We have 19 other meanings of ERSA in our Acronym Attic
- European Remote-Sensing Satellite 2
- Economic Research Southern Africa (National Treasury of South Africa)
- Electronic Research Supply Agency (US Navy)
- Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Employee Retirement Savings Account
- Employer Retirement Savings Account
- En Route Supplement Australia (aviation)
- Engineering of Reconfigurable Systems and Algorithms (conference)
- Enhanced Regional Situational Awareness
- Equal Resource-Sharing Allocation
- Eric Sadek (founder of ERSA Group)
- Ernst Sachs
- Estudios de la Realidad Social Argentina (high-school subject in Argentina)
- European Regional Science Association
- Extended Runway Safety Area
- External Resource Sharing Agreement
- Earned Runs Saved Above Average (baseball statistic)
- Emergency Response Senior Advisory Committee (US FEMA)
- Ente Regionale per lo Sviluppo Agricolo in Campania
- Environmental Remote Sensing Applications Centre (United Arab Emirates)