31 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- CIBC (CM: TSX; NYSE) today announced that it has notified the NYSE Alternext US LLC (the "Exchange") of its intention to voluntarily withdraw the following Equity Linked Notes (the "Notes") from listing on the Exchange due to the small number of holders of record of the Notes and low secondary trading volume.
What does ELN stand for?
ELN stands for Equity Linked Note
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELN
We have 25 other meanings of ELN in our Acronym Attic
- Extremely Low Molecular Weight
- Estimated Lean Meat Yield
- EarthLink Network
- Eastern Lichen Network
- Ejército de Liberación Nacional (National Liberation Army, Colombia)
- Electronic Laboratory Notebook
- Electronic Library Network
- Entreprendre en Lorraine Nord (French: Business in North Lorraine)
- Environmental Librarian's Network
- Euro Languages Net (resource)
- European Laboratory of Nutrients (Netherlands)
- Exceptional Learning Needs
- Explicit Loss Notification
- Extremely Low Noise
- VAXeln (realtime operating system toolkit; Digital Equipment Corp)
- East Lancaster Neighborhood Association (Salen, OR)
- East Lawrence Neighborhood Association (Lawrence, KS)
- Education and Leadership for a Nonviolent Age (community improvement organization)
- Education for Living in a Nuclear Age (now Education and Leadership for a Nonviolent Age; Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, the capital guarantee offered on their products (through an equity linked note structure) with even half of the current average return still outperforms the S&P 500 and other benchmarks by a long shot.
Reverse Convertibles -- Equity Linked Notes and CDs -- Commodity Linked Notes and CDs -- Currency Linked Notes and CDs -- Rates Linked Notes
00% Principal-Protected Equity Linked Notes based upon the S&P 500 Index.
As the popularity of advanced instruments, such as equity linked notes and complex exotic structures increase, SD-EQ provides pricing, risk management and revaluation to the exotic options they embed.
5% Principal- Protected Equity Linked Notes based upon the Dow Jones Global Titans 50 Index.
I am convinced that AdameIUs extensive background in trading equity derivatives and developing analytics for various complex structures make him ideal for further expanding our advanced offerings for exotic equity options, cross-asset equity linked notes and various multi asset structures.
5% Principal- Protected Equity Linked Notes based upon the S&P 500 Index .