He was invaluable in our acquisition of Equity Corporate Housing, and we thank him for his contributions to National,” said Tom Atchison, National Corporate Housing's CEO.
What does ECH stand for?
ECH stands for Equity Corporate Housing (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECH
We have 72 other meanings of ECH in our Acronym Attic
- Elizabethtown Community Hospital (New York)
- Emergency Command Hologram (Star Trek)
- Empty Container Handler (equipment)
- Enhanced Call Handling
- Enterprise Customer Hub (Amdocs)
- Entreprise de Construction Hémoise (French construction company)
- Environnements Continentaux et Hydrosciences (French: Continental Environments and Hydrosciences)
- Ephrata Community Hospital (Ephrata, PA)
- Episodic Cluster Headaches
- Equivalent Credit Hour (various schools)
- Ethylene Chlorohydrin (chemical compound)
- Europe Concept Habitat (French construction company)
- European Clearing House (securities industry)
- European Committee for Homeopathy
- Extra Care Housing (various organizations)
- Environmental Compliance and Health and Safety Official
- Equipment Configuration and Handoff Area
- European Chemical Agency
- European Coloured Horse Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wyandotte Ashley's Flowers Detroit City of Bay City Bay City Consilium LLC Milford Dexterity LLC Detroit Dforce LLC Rochester E-ccounting Solutions LLC Farmington Equity Corporate Housing Farmington Hills Euridium Solutions Auburn Hills First Media Group Southfield Gayer Wallcovering Oak Park Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman Troy Martell Capital Resources Bloomfield Hills R.
William Hoffman, President, Equity Corporate Housing, Charlotte, N.
Equity Corporate Housing has served the relocation and temporary housing industries both domestically and internationally for over 10 years.