While 1995 figures took into account major space commitments made by Equitable Life Insurance Society (513,000 square feet) and Avon Products (226,000 square feet), the impact of the space those companies will vacate in their relocation/consolidation moves is not yet totally reflected in the latest available space figures and could eventually represent a loss rather than a gain for the marketplace.
What does ELIS stand for?
ELIS stands for Equitable Life Insurance Society
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELIS
We have 13 other meanings of ELIS in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Librarian Interactive Productivity Services (Sprint)
- Emission Location Information Report
- Enhancement-Led Institutional Review (UK)
- Enlisted Loss Inventory Report - Computation of Manpower Programs Using Linear Programming
- Educazione, Lavoro, Istruzione, Sport (Italian: Education, Jobs, Instruction, Sport; Rome, Italy)
- Electronic Library Information System (various organizations)
- Electronic Library of Scientific Research
- Electronics and Information Systems (Ghent University; Belgium)
- Ellis Island (US National Park Service)
- Encyclopedia of Library and Information Science
- Eastern Long Island Sailing Association (also seen as ELIYA)
- Electronic Intelligence Search & Analysis
- Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay
- Estimated Load Information Scheduling Algorithm
- European Experiment on the Linkage between Internet Integrated Services and ATM
- European Light Sources Activities (EU)
- Evolution of Large-Scale Industrial Software Applications (International Conference)
- Export License Status Advisor (US DoD)
- European Association of Libraries and Information Services on Alcohol and Other Drugs
- European Learning In Smaller Companies (Center for Research in Lifelong Learning)