The Equitable Late Contributors Action Group has taken a more confrontational approach.
What does ELCAG stand for?
ELCAG stands for Equitable Late Contributors Action Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Ensemble Lyrique Champagne-Ardenne (French choir)
- European Landscape Contractors Association
- European Lift Components Association
- Evangelical Lutheran Church Abington (Pennsylvania)
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- Evangelical Lutheran Church of Australia
- Excimer Laser Coronary Angioplasty
- Early Learning Coalition of Alachua County (Gainesville, FL)
- Electrolyte Cathode Atmospheric Glow Discharge
- Electronic Capture And Distribution of Documents
- European Landscape Character Assessment Initiative
- Ernest Leitz of Canada (optics products)
- Early Lung Cancer Action Program
- Evangelical Lutheran Church AIDS Programme (Namibia)
- Électricité Câblage Réseau (French: Electrical Wiring Network)
- East Lothian Council Archaeology Service (UK)
- Elevated Causeway Sections
- Elevated Causeway System
- Enhanced Learning Credits Administration Service (UK)
- Environmental Law Community Advisory Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Equitable Late Contributors Action Group (ELCAG) is accusing the society of fraudulent or negligent mis-representation for failing to warn new policyholders about the impact of losing its legal battle over the rights of Guaranteed Annuity Rate policyholders (GARs).