Labour leader Steve Foulkes said: "Three years ago, we set out to invest over pounds 20m in creating a modern library and information system, fully equipped for the future, which would withstand all the threats of economic recession and reduced government funding.
What does EFF stand for?
EFF stands for Equipped For the Future
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of EFF
We have 97 other meanings of EFF in our Acronym Attic
- Eksportutvalget for Fisk (Norwegian: Norwegian Seafood Export Council)
- Electronic Flight Folder (avionics)
- Electronic Freedom Foundation (San Francisco, CA)
- Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Emergency Firefighter (wildland firefighting)
- Emulated First-Fit
- Enhanced Formation Flying
- Environmental Film Festival (Washington, DC)
- Escape from Fear (behavioral science)
- Escuela de Formación de Formadores (Spanish, Catholic youth group, Guatemala)
- Esmée Fairbairn Foundation (UK charitable trust)
- Essential Function Failure
- European Film Festival
- European Fisheries Fund (EU structural policy)
- European Founders Fund (Germany)
- European Future Forum
- Evergreen Freedom Foundation
- Excess Frequency Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Commission and Germany are united in their resolve to restore confidence and stability and to enable Europe as a whole to come out of this crisis stronger and better equipped for the future," Barroso told reporters after the meeting.
With many new highly-efficient models being launched in the next months, we are well equipped for the future.
Due to our significant investments and expenditures for research and development, we are well equipped for the future," she said.
Improving the measurement and evaluation of performance and streamlining some aspects of the scheme's design should make Tir Gofal even better equipped for the future.
Although costs are high, any funding is better than none, and by careful planning and starting to save sooner rather than later, it is possible to help ensure your child/grandchild is financially well equipped for the future.
Along with our industry partners, we are working hard to make sure our acquisition process, our requirements process, our operators and our testers, are integrated in the right way to make sure that we are properly trained and equipped for the future.