Contract award: delivery of small medical equipment specialist.
What does E/S stand for?
E/S stands for Equipment Specialist
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of E/S
We have 82 other meanings of E/S in our Acronym Attic
- Earnings to Price (ratio)
- Endothelial Cell/Pericyte
- Energy/Protein Ratio
- Equipment Piece
- Education and Public Outreach
- Energy per Unit Charge
- Earth Station (satellites)
- Entrada/Salida (Spanish: Input/Output)
- Extraction Steam
- Engineering/Service Test & Independent Evaluation Program
- East/Softcore/Ladder (Diablo II gaming)
- Effector/Target Cell
- Estradiol-Testosterone (ratio; internal medicine)
- Electronic Target Acquisition (usually abbreviated as ETA)
- Euler Number/Tissue Volume
Samples in periodicals archive:
In early April, the biomedical equipment specialist and pharmacy technician began going out and servicing medical equipment and checking pharmacy practices, respectively.
For those that want firmer muscles, superior endurance levels and greater overall body strength, the new Tone-at-Home solutions from women's exercise equipment specialists Slender You[R] are the requisite solution.
COVENTRY are cutting a dash after securing a training kit sponsorship deal with sports equipment specialists, A-Unit Ltd.
She is an ultraviolet equipment specialist and has conducted seminars and authored articles on the technical applications of UV systems for the converting industry, and the development of high-speed UV curing systems.
Iowa Army National Guard mechanics at the National Maintenance Training Center (NMTC) at Camp Dodge, Iowa, have teamed with Tankautomotive and Armaments Command (TACOM) Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC) equipment specialists to verify the accuracy of draft National Maintenance Work Requirements (NMWRs).