In an effort to minimize risk, some organizations will opt for an equipment replacement plan from their network equipment providers.
What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for Equipment Replacement Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERP
We have 316 other meanings of ERP in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Resource Planning
- Environmental Resource Program
- Environmental Restoration Plan
- Environmental Restoration Project (various organizations)
- Environmental Results Program
- Environmentally Responsible Procurement
- Epic Rap Battles (playlist)
- Equipment Reception Party
- Equipment Reception Point
- Equipment Repair Part
- Equity Risk Premium (for company valuation models)
- Erotic Role Play
- Error Recovery Procedure
- Estimated Resident Population (Australia)
- Estimated Retail Price
- Estrogen Receptor Protein
- Établissement Recevant du Public (French: Establishment Open to the Public)
- Ethernet Ring Protection Switching
- Euler-Rodrigues Parameter
- European Recovery Plan