Heavy engineering equipment pieces including excavators, dozers and drill machine along with 228 personnel have been employed for the task.
What does E/P stand for?
E/P stands for Equipment Piece
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of E/P
We have 85 other meanings of E/P in our Acronym Attic
- Everything/Nothing (genre of weblog sites)
- Electrical-to-Optical (conversion)
- Engine Out (aviation)
- Electro-Optical/Opto-Electrical (conversion)
- Earnings to Price (ratio)
- Endothelial Cell/Pericyte
- Energy/Protein Ratio
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both equipment pieces were installed during the fourth quarter of 2012.
47 million equipment pieces worth 313 million dollars would be handed over to the Iraqi Government, Fox News reports.
The galley mockup includes several stainless steel worktables and various food preparation and sanitation equipment pieces taken from ships.
1) The high points, for me, have been the early work incorporating film, Planes, 1968; the legendary equipment pieces Man Walking Down the Side of a Building, 1970, Walking on the Wall, 1971, and Spiral, 1974; Brown's first proscenium piece, Glacial Decoy, 1979; and, most of all, the unannounced work that Brown danced with four of the women in her company at Dia:Beacon on May 1.
Acordia responded on December 28, stating that while "our policy provides insurance coverage for these items and the additional interests of [Senstar] and [Western Leasing]," coverage was not available in this case because Centennial's employees "freely admit removing the parts from these items for repairs and rebuilds of other equipment pieces.
Although tracking machine locations are not comparable to tracking over-the-road vehicles, Lee points out that an organization can own hundreds of equipment pieces that may be scattered over numerous job sites.