uk Global Banking News - 04 January 2012 Los Angeles-based PacWest Bancorp (NASDAQ:PACW) has said that its subsidiary, Pacific Western Bank, has completed the acquisition of Marquette Equipment Finance (MEF), a specialty equipment leasing company located in Midvale, Utah.
What does ELC stand for?
ELC stands for Equipment Leasing Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELC
We have 263 other meanings of ELC in our Acronym Attic
- Entreprise Lyonnaise de Construction (French construction company)
- Entry Level Credential (work skills program)
- Environment Liaison Center
- Environment Liaison Centre International (Kenya)
- Environmental Law Centre (Canada)
- Environmental Leadership Council
- Environmental Learning Center (Vero Beach, FL)
- Environmental Literacy Council (Washington, DC)
- Equal-Loudness Contours
- Équipe Locale de Crise (French: Local Crisis Team)
- Estimated Landed Cost (retail industry)
- Estimated Loss Code (US Navy)
- European Landscape Convention (international treaty)
- European Language Council
- Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Evolutionary Learning Community
- Executive Leadership Council
- Executive Leadership Course
- Exercise Life Cycle
- Exhibitor Liaison Committee (Design Automation Conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Tunisian capital equipment leasing company Compagnie Internationale de Leasing plans to raise up to 15 million Tunisian dinars ($11.