As an example, EVG's new flagship model in the GEMINI FB fusion wafer bonder family, launched at SEMICON Taiwan 2011, is now also available with an optional equipment front end module, a faster handling system and a local material buffer.
What does EFEM stand for?
EFEM stands for Equipment Front End Module
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EFEM
We have 3 other meanings of EFEM in our Acronym Attic
- Educational Facilities Effectiveness Instrument
- Espace Formation Emploi Jura (French: Jura Job Training Center; Jura, Switzerland)
- Effective Feedback, Enhanced Learning (UK)
- English and French Easy Learning (France)
- Environmental and Facilities - Emergency Lighting
- Evaluation Feedback for Effective Learning and Accountability
- Embedment-Free Electron Microscopy (cell research)
- Energy Finite Element Method
- Energy-Filtered Electron Microscopy
- Entreprise Frouardaise d'Electricité et de Mécanique (French electricity and mechanics company)
- European Federation for Experimental Morphology
- EGF-Containing Fibulin-Like Extracellular Matrix Protein
- Élève Français en Formation à l'École Navale Allemande (French: French Student in Education at the German Naval Academy)
- École Française d'Extrême-Orient
- European Federation of Essential Oils (Hamburg, Germany)
- Easiest Fault Effect Propagation Path
- École de Formation des Éducateurs Préscolaires (French: Preschool Educators Training School; Mali)
- Église Fraternité Évangélique de Pentecôte (French: Pentecostal Evangelical Brotherhood Church)
- Espace de Formation et de Ressources pour la Danse (French dance school)
- European Foundation for Entrepreneurship Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brooks will continue to work proactively with August Technology to ensure that FabExpress addresses this customer's needs in Equipment Front End Module (EFEM) technology.
NASDAQ: BRKS), a leader in tool and factory automation solutions for the global semiconductor industry, today announced that its AutoSimulations Division has released ClusterSim(TM), a new 3-D animated simulation package for modeling cluster tools, including process modules clustered directly to an equipment front end module (EFEM), in semiconductor manufacturing.