Equine Muscle Release Therapy is the original Bowen Technique developed for horses by Alison Goward.
What does EMRT stand for?
EMRT stands for Equine Muscle Release Therapy (Bowen Training UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMRT
We have 5 other meanings of EMRT in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Management Response System (US FEMA)
- Emergency Medical Radio Service (FCC)
- Emergency Medicine Research Society
- Engineering Management Reporting System (NOAA)
- Enhanced Media Resource Server (Lucent)
- European Maritime Reporting System
- European Materials Research Society
- Epidemic Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Emergency Management and Response Team (various organizations)
- Emergency Medical Response Team (US Army; Medical Command)
- Extended Mantle Radiation Technique
- Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center
- Electro-Magnetic Release Unit
- Education Minnesota Red Wing (labor union)
- Eastern Maine Railway
- E-Mail Shorthand
- Eagle Marine Services (various locations)
- Eagleview Middle School
- Earl Marriott Secondary (school)
- Early Morning Seminary