Among the areas to benefit will be the search for improved vaccines to protect the breeding industry from equine herpes virus, which can cause abortion, neonatal death and neurological disease, while two studies will focus on the repair of tendon injuries.
What does EHV stand for?
EHV stands for Equine Herpes Virus
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EHV
We have 11 other meanings of EHV in our Acronym Attic
- Euskara Hezkuntza Unibertsitatea (Basque: University of the Basque Country; Spain)
- Enhanced Heads Up Display
- Environmental Horticulture and Urban Forestry
- East Hampton Union Free School District
- European Hypercard User Group
- Gesetz Über Elektronische Handelsregister und Genossenschaftsregister Sowie Das Unternehmensregister (German: Law on Electronic Commercial Register and Cooperative Register as well as the Business Register)
- Education in Human Values
- Electric Hybrid Vehicle
- Electro-Hydraulic Valve
- Enduro des Hautes Vosges (French motorbike club)
- Evangelical Heritage Version (Bible translation)
- Extermely High Voltage
- Extra High Voltage
- Equine Herpes Virus Type-1
- Equine Herpes Virus Type-2
- Equine Herpes Virus Type-4
- Equine Herpes Virus 1
- Educatieve Hogeschool van Amsterdam (teacher/educator training in Amsterdam)
- Electro-Hydraulic Valve Actuation (diesel engines)
- Evergreen Healthy Vegetarian Association (Los Altos, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/science/article/pii/S0960982212008603) In a paper published in the journal Current Biology on Thursday, the researchers say Jerka died thanks to a bug normally found in zebras that's an amalgam of two different kinds of equine herpes virus.
Detection and identification of equine herpes virus 1 and 4 by polymerase chain reaction.
Cheltenham trainer Nigel Twiston-Davies has only just started to have runners after being forced to shut down for three weeks after some inmates of his yard contracted a rare strain of equine herpes virus.
Although Invasor's preparations for today's assignment were interrupted when he was shipped back to New York to avoid an outbreak of equine herpes virus, Sheikh Hamdan's five-year-old appears more than ready.
In response to a claim from Arena for non-payment of rent, Marvin is seeking compensation for unpaid training fees and loss of business in the wake of an equine herpes virus scare at the Nottinghamshire track in 2003 that forced the closure of his operation for six weeks.