A leading international human rights expert, she will give the Equality and Human Rights Commission in Wales annual lecture.
What does EHRC stand for?
EHRC stands for Equality and Human Rights Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHRC
We have 40 other meanings of EHRC in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Human Resources Association
- Environmental Health Risk Assessment (US DoD)
- European Heart Rhythm Association (Sophia Antipolis, France)
- European Human Rights Act (est. 1998)
- Extremely High Frequency Applique
- European Human Rights Advocacy Centre (UK)
- Earth History Research Center (scientific organization)
- Edmonds Homeschool Resource Center (Washington)
- Electronic Healthcare Record Communication (Europe)
- Environmental Health Resource Centre (UK)
- European Human Rights Centre
- Ethiopian Human Rights Council (est. 1991)
- Education for Human Rights and Democracy (UNESCO)
- Education Human Resource Development (college course)
- Employment & Human Resources Development
- Employment and Human Resource Development Operational Programme (Ireland)
- Extreme High Risk Entertainment System (music quartet)
- Embryo-Derived Histamine Releasing Factor
- Emergency Housing Repair Fund (New Jersey)
- Environmental Health Research Foundation (Chantilly, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Award-winning activist Maxie Hayles branded the plans of the Equality and Human Rights Commission to shed around 100 posts "totally out of order".
In this she claimed that the Equality and Human Rights Commission harasses decent people who run companies.
Byline: Patrick Dewhurst BRITAIN'S Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) has appointed Greek Cypriot and Turkish Cypriot commissioners to its board.
The far-right party agreed to change its constitution after the Equality and Human Rights Commission issued County Court proceedings over concerns its membership criteria were restrictive to those within certain ethnic groups.
Wales TUC said the Equality and Human Rights Commission should tackle the "huge equality challenges" in Wales including the pay gap between men and women.