Shelley Phelan, equality and diversity manager, together with a dedicated steering group at Bournville College, has been the driving force behind the initiative to achieve this prestigious mark.
What does E&D stand for?
E&D stands for Equality and Diversity
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of E&D
- Existence and Completeness (US DoD)
- Engine & Compressor Accessories (diesel industry accessary manufacturer)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (various universities)
- Events and Casual Factors
- Engineering and Construction Quality Assurance
- Education and Development
- Election and Demand (foreclosure)
- Enfants et Développement (Paris, France)
- Engineering & Development
- Engineering and Design
- Euthanasia and Disposal
- Evaluation & Development (various organizations)
- Exploration and Development
- Exploration and Discovery
- Ealing and District Beekeepers Association
- Evaluation and Data Collection Plan (US DoD)
- Engineering and Design Coordination Report
- Airman Escapee
- Airman Evadee
- Education and Entertainment
Samples in periodicals archive:
NMC Acting Chief Executive and Registrar, Jackie Smith, said: 'To ensure that the regulation of all nurses and midwives is effective and proportionate, we have a duty to give proper consideration to equality and diversity issues.
The service, which employs around 1,300 people across the region, says that it also actively promotes the need for equality and diversity best practice across its network of suppliers, in order for them to be considered for contracts.
The UHCW NHS Trust, which runs University Hospital and Rugby's Hospital of St Cross, is one of 13 trusts nationwide to be made and Equality and Diversity partner this year.
In April last year the Trust was just one of three NHS organisations in Yorkshire and the Humber to be successfully appointed as an equality and diversity partner.
These one day workshops provide businesses with an introduction to equality and diversity in the workplace, and also explain the business benefits of introducing flexible working practices into the workplace.
The papers are presented in sections on: scholars, scholarship, and inequality; reframing equality, diversity, and inclusion; sociology of equality, diversity, and inclusion; psychology of equality, diversity, and inclusion; labor politics, trade unions, equality, and diversity; equality and diversity interventions and change; and men, masculinities, equality, and change.
We understand the challenges organisations face with the legal requirements to develop equality and diversity policies, and implement them through an integrated process of culture of change.