Investors in Diversity is a quality standard which helps organisations manage equality, diversity and inclusion through a planned and holistic approach.
What does EDI stand for?
EDI stands for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDI
We have 207 other meanings of EDI in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Document Imaging
- Electronic Document Interchange
- Employee Development Inventory
- Engineering, Design, and Inspection
- Enhanced Defense Intelligence (Mass Effect; video game)
- Enterprise Data Integration
- Enterprise Development Initiative (various locations)
- Enterprise Development International
- Environmental Developers, Inc.
- Environnement de Développement Intégré (French: Integrated Development Environment)
- ESQ Development Institute
- ESSEC (École Supérieure des Sciences Économiques et Commerciales) Développement International (French: Superior School of Economic Science and Business International Development)
- Essentiel de la Distribution Informatique (French: Essentials of Computer Distribution; magazine)
- Ethereal Darkness Interactive (game)
- European Defense Identity
- European Drug Index
- Evaluate, Develop, Implement
- Executive Director, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI)
- Expertises et Diagnostics en Immobilier (French: Diagnostics and Expertise in Real Estate)
- Explain, Demonstrate, Imitate
Samples in periodicals archive:
The charter is a public commitment by providers of legal services, regardless of practice size, to develop and implement best practice in equality, diversity and inclusion.
Investors in Diversity is an all encompassing approach to managing equality, diversity and inclusion effectively and the college is now aiming for level two status.