The three principal logos/statements we'll review here are the Equal Housing Lender logo, Member FDIC, and required disclosures for nondeposit investment products (NDIPs), such as mutual funds, annuities and insurance.
What does EHL stand for?
EHL stands for Equal Housing Lender
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EHL
We have 51 other meanings of EHL in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Holdings, Ltd. (Singapore)
- École à l'Hôpital du Loiret (French: Hospital School of Loiret; Loiret, France)
- Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne (Swiss hotel school)
- Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne, Switzerland (French: Lausanne Hotel School; Lausanne; Switzerland)
- Elastohydrodynamic Lubrication
- Electrohydraulic Lithotripsy
- Electronic Help Line
- Emergency Help Line
- English Home Language (South Africa; education)
- Entente des Hôpitaux Luxembourgeois (French: Luxembourg Hospitals Agreement)
- Erste Hilfe Lehrgang (German: First Aid Course)
- Esso Higlands Limited (Exxon Mobil Corporation)
- Euro Hockey League
- Exploring Humanitarian Law
- Extensor Hallucis Longus (muscle)
- Epithelial Hyperplasia Lacking Atypia
- Enhanced High Level Language Application Program Interface
- European Home and Leisure Accidents Surveillance System
- Electronic Highlights Bulletin
- Environmental Health Laboratory Branch (California Department of Public Health)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Loans and technical assistance may be provided by NCB, NCB Capital Impact or NCB, FSB, all of which are Equal Housing Lenders.