SignatureOnline delivered the lowest Equal Error Rate (EER) at 2.
What does EER stand for?
EER stands for Equal Error Rate (biometrics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EER
We have 79 other meanings of EER in our Acronym Attic
- Energy Efficiency Ratio
- Engineering and Economic Research
- Engineering and Economics Research Systems
- Enhanced Early Retirement (various companies)
- Enhanced Entity Relationship (diagram; database design)
- Enlisted Evaluation Report
- Entretien de l'Espace Rural (French: Maintenance of Rural Areas; agriculture certificate)
- Envelope Elimination and Restoration (power amplifiers)
- Environmental Education Research (various organizations)
- Épuration Extra Rénale (French: Extra Renal Purification)
- Equine Exertional Rhabdomyolysis (horse disease)
- Equipment Electrical Requirements
- Equipment Evaluation Report
- Escape, Evacuation and Rescue
- Espace Éolien Régional (French: Regional Area Wind)
- Espace Européen de la Recherche (French: European Research Area; EU)
- Estimated Energy Requirement (Calories)
- Ethernet Edge Router (Riverstone)
- Europese Economische Ruimte (Dutch: European Economic Area)
- Evacuation, Escape and Rescue
Samples in periodicals archive:
The paper also reviews issues such as user acceptance, failure-to-enroll rates, throughput speeds, and equal error rates, which are the point at which the false accept and false reject rates are equal.