Contract compliance regulations covering virtually all the nation's largest companies require them to name equal employment opportunity/affirmative action (EEO/AA) officers and vest in them a long list of functions, including many they might otherwise not have chosen to unite in a single officer.
What does EEOAA stand for?
EEOAA stands for Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Exceptional Educational Opportunity (Kean University; Union, NJ)
- Exotic Electro-Optics, Inc.
- Extremely Elliptical Orbit
- Equal Employment Opportunity & Diversity (various governments and companies)
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
- Economic Expansion in Outlying Areas (Zambia)
- Equal Education Opportunities Act of 1974
- Equal Education Opportunity Act (Vermont)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity Agency
- Equal Employment Opportunity Advisory Committee
- Ecology, Evolution and Organismal Biology (various locations)
- Eisenhower Executive Office Building
- Evolution, Ecology and Organismal Biology
- East European Organized Crime
- East European Orientation Course
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Equal Employment Opportunity Council (became Work Force 2000 Council, spring 1992)
- Equipment Exceeds Operator Capability
- European Exhibition On Communications
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clearly make the distinction between the Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) and managing diversity.