Finite element analysis of the effect of the inner corner angle in equal channel angular pressing, Materials Science and Engineering A, Vol.
What does ECAP stand for?
ECAP stands for Equal Channel Angular Pressing (metal processing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECAP
We have 115 other meanings of ECAP in our Acronym Attic
- Écouter, Communiquer et Agir avec Son Potentiel (French: Listen, Communicate and Act with Its Potential)
- Electronic Circuit Analysis Program
- Electronic Customer Access Program
- Emergency Campaign for America's Priorities
- Emplois Exigeant des Conditions d'Aptitude Particulières (French: Jobs Requiring Special Conditions of Ability)
- Employee Capital Accumulation Plan
- Employee Counselling and Assistance Program
- Energy Conservation Action Plan (USAID)
- Environmental Compliance Achievement Program
- Environmental Compliance and Protection (USDA)
- Erlangen Centre for Astroparticle Physics
- Établissement Cantonal d'Assurance et de Prévention (French: Cantonal Establishment of Insurance and Prevention; Switzerland)
- Exceptional Contribution Award Program
- Expert Certified Administrative Professional (designation; Progressive Business Institute)
- Eastern and Central Africa Programme for Agricultural Policy Analysis
- Every Church A Peace Church
- Electronic Commerce Acquisition Program Management Office
- Enterprise Coordination & Approval Processing System
- European Congress of American Parents, Teachers, and Students
- Être Citoyen a Quiévrechain (French: Be a Quiévrechain Citizen; Quiévrechain, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
99%) aluminium processed by equal channel angular pressing in the as pressed state after different number of passes was examined using various stereological methods.
A comparative study of microstructural refinement by torsion-compression and equal channel angular pressing, Metallurgia Italiana, Vol 99, Issue 7-8, 2007, pp.