CAPTION(S): ON HORSEBACK: Olwen Bellis in 1964 at the Army and RAF Stables, Episkopi, Cyprus, and (below, centre) with her friend Margaret and son Andrew in the paddock at Chester Races last August
What does EPK stand for?
EPK stands for Episkopi, Cyprus (city/airport code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of EPK
We have 21 other meanings of EPK in our Acronym Attic
- European Physical Journal E
- Electronic Patient Journey System (UK NHS)
- Extraction Parachute Jettison System
- Everglades Partners Joint Venture
- Eesti Porsche Klubi (Estonian: Porsche Club of Estonia; Tallinn, Estonia)
- Electronic Press Kit
- Electronic Product Knowledge
- Enercon Partner Konzept (turbines; Germany)
- Enseignement Permanent en Kinésithérapie (French: Continuing Education in Physiotherapy)
- Enterprise Public Key (encryption)
- Ereignisgesteuerte Prozesskette
- European Parkour
- Enterprise Public Key Infrastructure (Comodo Group)
- Electrochemical Polarization Kinetic Reactivation
- Elloke Peim Kin Yokwe (Marshall Islands)
- Eaga Partnership Limited
- Early Pregnancy Loss (miscarriage)
- Early Programming Language
- Eastern Plaguelands (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Easy Payday Loan
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE 2nd Battalion, The Duke of Lancaster's Regiment (2 LANCS) is currently based in Episkopi, Cyprus.
Hundreds of troops from the First Battalion, The Royal Welsh have begun returning to their base in Episkopi, Cyprus, after five-month tours in the two war-torn countries.
Hannah had just finished her GCSEs and was planning to take A-levels at St John's Middle School in Episkopi, Cyprus where her mother is a teacher.
The mascot, a six-year-old male goat named Billy, was downgraded from the rank of lance-corporal to fusilier after army chiefs ruled his poor display ruined the ceremony on June 16 at a British army base in Episkopi, Cyprus.
Hannah had just finished her GCSEs and was planning to take A-levels at St John's Middle School in Episkopi, Cyprus, where her mother is a teacher.