He served on the national board of Planned Parenthood, the Board for the Episcopal Society for Cultural and Racial Unity and the Board for the Society of Juvenile Justice.
What does ESCRU stand for?
ESCRU stands for Episcopal Society for Cultural and Racial Unity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Extended Status Control Register (computer programming)
- Errored Second, Cyclic Redundancy Check
- End Stage Chronic Renal Failure
- École Secondaire Catholique Régionale de Hawkesbury (French: Catholic Regional High School in Hawkesbury; Hawkesbury, Canada)
- Enhanced Scalability Concurrent Resource Manager (IBM)
- Embryonic Stem Cell Research Oversight
- Enhanced Services Contract Reporting Options (Scotland)
- Emergency School Construction and Rehabilitation Project
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Endosomal Sorting Complex Required for Transport
- Early Social Communication Scales
- East Somerville Community School (Somerville, MA)
- Electronic Security Control System (Bridgeport, CT)
- Electronic Stability Control System (vehicle handling technology)
- Electronic Supply Chain Solutions (Florida)
- Emergency Satellite Communications System
- English School of Communication Skills (Poland)
- Enhanced S-Cone Syndrome
- Enterprise Strategy Control Structure
- Entreprise de Soudure Chauffage Sanitaire (French: Heating Sanitary Welding Company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Crook, the Episcopal Society for Cultural and Racial Unity and the ACLU challenged the exclusion of women and blacks from the jury system.