McCarrick, retired archbishop of Washington, and Bishop John Bryson Chane of the Episcopal diocese of Washington.
What does EDOW stand for?
EDOW stands for Episcopal Diocese of Washington (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Estimated Delivery Date of Supply
- Expected Date/Data of Supply
- Extended Disk Outage Strategy
- Engine Desired Operating Speed Asymmetry Adjustment
- Engineering Duty Officer School
- Environmental Discs of Tron (video game)
- Episcopal Diocese of Texas
- Essential Dimensions of Teaching
- Evangelical Dictionary of Theology (religious reference book)
- Emergency Department Observation Unit (medical treatment and assessment unit)
- Eating Disorders of York Region (support group; Thornhill, Ontario, Canada)
- Early Departure Procedure (maritime)
- Eastern Daily Press (UK)
- Eating Disorders Program
- Eau de Parfum
- Ecclesiastical Deed Poll
- Échantillon Démographique Permanent (French: Permanent Demographic Sample)
- Eco-Domestic Product
- École Départementale de Puériculture (French: Departmental Nursery School)
- Economic Development and Planning (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Episcopal Diocese of Washington has proposed the late Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall for sainthood.
James Naughton, a spokesman for the Episcopal Diocese of Washington DC and a Robinson supporter, said the decision changed very little and would have no great ramifications.
The Episcopal Diocese of Washington, defying the church's official teaching on homosexuality, has declared that gays and lesbians who live together in monogamous relationships should be "honored.