Eight conservative dioceses of the Episcopal Church in the United States of America (ECUSA) have told the Archbishop of Canterbury that they are no longer seeking alternate primatial oversight but would like a "commissary" from Canterbury to supervise them.
What does ECUSA stand for?
ECUSA stands for Episcopal Church in the United States of America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Escherichia Coli Uridine Phosphorylase
- East China University of Politics and Law
- Entropy Coded Uniform Quantization
- Event Charging with Unit Reservation
- Electronic College and University Records Events
- East Carolina University Retired Faculty Association
- European Community Urgent Radiological Information Exchange
- Environmental Consultancy-University of Sheffield Ltd. (UK)
- Epithelial Changes of Uncertain Significance (pathology)
- Error Counter Update Select
- Engineering Computer User Support Centre (University of Waterloo; Ontario, Canada)
- Edinburg Community Unit School District (Illinois)
- East Central United States Kendo Federation
- East China University of Science and Technology
- Electronic Common Use Test
- Energy Conservation and Utilization Technology
- Early and Continual User Test and Evaluation
- Environmental Control Unit Test Set
- Emerson Church Universalist Unitarian
- Eaton County United Way (Charlotte, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
21) The Episcopal Church in the United States of America, The Draft Proposed Book of Common Prayer (New York: Church Hymnal Corp.
The MCC was created in 1967 when Cuba lost provincial status in the Episcopal Church in the United States of America due to the break in relations between the United States and Cuba after the Communist takeover in 1959.