She served as President of the Diocese of Boston's Episcopal Church Women, and was a member of the North Andover Garden Club, volunteered with Neighbors in Need, and worked at McLay's Florist.
What does ECW stand for?
ECW stands for Episcopal Church Women
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECW
We have 68 other meanings of ECW in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Control Weapon (law enforcement)
- Elite Crimson Warriors (gaming clan)
- Elliptical Cylindrical Waveguide
- Emergency Conservation Work act
- Enameled Copper Wire
- End Corporate Welfare (Longwood, FL)
- English Civil War
- Enhanced Compressed Wavelet (Image compression format created by Earth Resource Mapping)
- Entente Cycliste de Wallonie (Belgian cycling club)
- Entertainment Culture Writing (publisher)
- Extracellular Water
- Extraction Configuration Wizard
- Extreme Championship Wrestling
- Extreme Cold Weather
- East Coast Wrestling Association
- Economic Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA)
- Environment Centre of Western Australia (Perth, Western Australia, Australia)
- Erie County Water Authority (New York)
- Evangelical Church of West Africa. Ecwa (Nigeria)
- Evangelical Church Winning All (Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Andrew's Episcopal Church and it's Episcopal Church Women Group in North Grafton.