The course teaches them how to recognize an injured or ill child, identify specific types of medical problems and give appropriate first aid care, know when to call emergency medical services and how to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation, understand and use an automated external defibrillator, know what to do when a child is choking, give rescue medication for a breathing problem, and use an epinephrine auto-injector for a severe allergic reaction.
What does EAI stand for?
EAI stands for Epinephrine Auto-Injector (adrenaline dose devise)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EAI
We have 125 other meanings of EAI in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Action Interface
- Employer's Agent Instruction (UK)
- Engine Air Intake
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Enterprise for ASEAN Initiative
- Enterprise View A
- Entreprise d'Aménagement Intérieur (French: Interior Solutions Company)
- Environmental Analysis, Inc. (testing firm)
- Environmental Assessment Institute (est. 2002; Danish Ministry of the Environment)
- Environmental Associates, Inc.
- Epson America, Inc. (computer equipment)
- Equal Appearing Interval
- Estimated Annual Income
- Europe Acoustique Ingénierie (French: Acoustic Engineering Europe)
- Europe-Afrique Intérim SA (French: Europe-Africa Interim SA; Cameroon)
- Evaluación Ambiental Inicial (Guatemala)
- Experimental Aviation Inc. (Santa Monica, California)
- External Alarm Interface
- External Architecture Interface
- External Authoring Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
First-Aid Kit A list of essentials for every first-aid kit includes: * epinephrine auto-injector kit, such as the Epi-Pen[R] Jr.
Parents should send along one or two epinephrine auto-injectors for unusually severe asthma episodes.
Epinephrine Auto-Injector (available by prescription for those with severe, life-threatening allergies to insect stings) 6.