Efficacy of gefitinib, an inhibitor of the epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase, in symptomatic patients with non-small cell lung cancer: a randomized trial.
What does EGFR-TK stand for?
EGFR-TK stands for Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Tyrosine Kinase
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Enhanced Green Fluorescent Protein
- Equipment Ground Fault Protection Device
- East Grand Forks Public Library (East Grand Forks, MN)
- Endothelial Growth Factor Receptor
- Enhanced Growth Factor Receptor
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (a kinase enzyme)
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Concentration
- Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate
- Expression of Growth Factor Receptor (cancer research)
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 1
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Binding Protein
- Epidermal Growth Factor Response Element
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Kinase
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-Like-1
- Emma Goldman Finishing School
- Expert Group on Future Skills Needs (Ireland, UK)
- Experts Group on File Transfer
- Écophysiologie et Génomique Fonctionnelle de la Vigne (French: Ecophysiology and Functional Genomics of the Vine; Bordeaux, France)
- Easy Gallery Generator (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gefitinib ('Iressa', ZD1839), a selective epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor, inhibits pancreatic cancer cell growth, invasion, and colony formation.